Friday, March 31, 2017

Hello Friend! Cardz TV Day

Pin It

Hello my crafty friends!

It's Connie here today to share my DT project for Cardz TV!

Today is the start of a new Cardz TV's Anything Goes Challenge and I am sharing Pretty Card I made using products I had at home along with my Cardz TV stamps!!

 I used Mary's stamp set called Favorite Phrases. I just love all fun sayings on this cute set!! It is perfect for any occasion!



This card also uses inks from CTMH and a great little kit I purchased from Tuesday Morning. Perfect for this sweet card!


You can enter the Cardz TV Challenge HERE!!

I can't thank you enough for checking out my blog today. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs!  

Don't forget to enter my challenge!


Connie Can Crop Challenge #56
due 11:59 P.M., Friday, March 31st, 2017
Pacific Time

3 comments:

  1. Love the collage effect you created on this card. I'm not good at doing this, so I appreciate someone who is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card, I love all of the layers.

    Sue
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets