Friday, November 25, 2016

Count Your Blessings- Cardz TV

Pin It

Hello my crafty friends!

It's Connie here today to share my DT project for Cardz TV!

Today is the start of a new Cardz TV's Anything Goes Challenge and I wanted to create an elegant card for Thanksgiving. Hope you all had a fabulous Thanksgiving as well!





 I used two of Mary's stamp sets called Thankful for you! and Fall Fun   I also used patterned paper and cardstock from my kit prize this month!! MY cricut cut out most of the details. The pumpkin image is one of the stamps on Mary's Fall Fun set.
You can enter the Cardz TV Challenge HERE!!

I can't thank you enough for checking out my blog today. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs!  

Don't forget to enter my challenge!

Connie Can Crop Challenge #52

due 11:59 P.M. Wednesday, November 30th
Pacific Time

3 comments:

  1. Perfect card for Thanksgiving! I count easel cards among my favorite card folding techniques and I count this as my favorite of them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card! I love the fun design!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets