Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Design Team: Dog's Life ;-)

Pin It    Hello, 
This is Veronica from Vicky's Scrapping Passion sharing with you a hybrid double layout I created using the NitWit collection Tailwags:



I call it hybrid because I printed out parts of this cute collection using my ink jet printer and colonial white card stock and cut out elements, which I used as embellishments, borders, and title for this layout. 

I will be posting later today more pictures at my blog: Vicky's Scrapping Passion, I hope you enjoyed this fun and easy to create scrapbooking layout.



And don't forget to enter this month's challenge:


Connie Can Crop Challenge #51
due 11:59 P.M. Monday, October 31st

Pacific Time
Have wonderful weekend,

2 comments:

  1. Well, this is so doggone cute! No bones about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super duper cute! Love that you created a layout using these elements!! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets