Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Winner Wednesday

Pin It


We have tons of winners to announce today!! 
First up winners from my Birthday Blog hop!



One lucky winner is winning 2 free files from Miss Kate Cuttables.

True Random Number Generator  8Powered by RANDOM.ORG
Alicia from Golden Goddess Designs you are the winner of the Miss Kate files!!


One lucky winner just won these awesome goodies from Connie's Crafty Cart.

True Random Number Generator  1Powered by RANDOM.ORG
Christi Steinbeck you are the winner of my goodies!!


Up next is the Princess Blog Hop


One lucky winner just won a $20 gift card to shop their awesome files in their shop! 
True Random Number Generator  8Powered by RANDOM.ORG
Veronica Tovar you are the winner!!
Congrats to all three winners!!
Don't forget to send me your info (Full name and email address) ASAP so I can forward it on to our awesome sponsor! Message me on FB or email me at conniecancrop@yahoo.com


Thanks to all the crafty gals who shared their amazing projects!! 
And for the rest of my crafty friends...don't forget this month's fun challenge!!

Connie Can Crop Challenge #44
Anything Goes
due 11:59 P.M. Thursday March 31st
Pacific Time

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations ladies! Enjoy your goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you ladies... Yeah yeah.... This is me doing a happy dance ;-)
    Thank you Connie for being such a gracious host.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Congratulations" ladies!

    ~Beth
    http://thecraftyscrapyard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets