Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Snow Fun

Pin It
Hello my Crafty Friends!!
 I am super excited to be posting as a designer for Paper Crafting World today. I am so delighted to be able to share these adorable cut and digital files with you.



I am here today with another adorable wintertime layout featuring two cute files from Paper Crafting World.
I combined the Snow Fun Layout CF (this file is on sale for $1.00) (WOW!)  with the Snowman HFS Sign CF (also $1.00). You better head over to the shop now!!

 I added pop dots for some dimension and inked most of my pieces.
This snowman had a country feel to me so I decided to add faux stitching to some of the components. I am glad I did. I love the result!
 I also added a few tiny buttons to the centers of the snowflakes.
 The Happy Freezin Season sign is actually a Print then Cut which worked out perfectly. It's super cute too!


Check out the store, there's so many amazing files. You can find a file for every need: digital, printable or even cuttable.
 Be sure to stop by Paper Crafting World and see all the great files waiting for you! 

Don't forget about Paper Crafting World's month long challenge. Grab the latest freebies and play along!

Don't forget to check out the Jan Challenge!! Just a few days left!

Connie Can Crop Challenge #42
due 11:59 P.M. Sunday, January 31st
Pacific Time


I can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs! 

2 comments:

  1. Very cute layout, Connie! I just love the colors you used...perfect for winter!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets