Sunday, January 31, 2016

Question of the Week

Pin It

Remember.. I want you to answer the question in the comment section too!
AND
if  you have a question to ask for an upcoming week add that in the comments too, if you ask a question and I use it you will win a prize!!


This week's question comes from Dawn at Designsbydragonfly
she wants to know:
 Do you send out Valentine cards to friends and family or do you limit it to your significant other?

Connie- To be honest some years I do and some years I don't. I guess it depends on how much time I have and whether or not I am feeling the love! LOL! Some years my hubby doesn't eve get a card. I just feel like sometimes they don't get appreciated by him so why waste my time. When my nieces and nephews were little it was fun to send them cards but they are bigger now. And my own kids could care less. Sigh! Someday I am gonna be a Grandma and then it's game on!

DaphneI give Valentines to my children and fiancé and that's it

Angela- I would love to have the time to send one to everyone, but unfortunately I don't. Heck, half my husband doesn't even get one! I do make sure the kids go to school with some awesome Valentine treats for their class though!
 smile emoticon
Veronica- I mostly do cards or goodies for my children's teachers and for them, but that's it. I am terrible about giving my husband his card and never do even though I make them.

Kim-  I'm all over the place with this. One year I'll send them to lots of people and the next year I don't send any at all. I've been trying to make cards for challenges and hops that are useful to send as well...so this year I will be mailing out several.

ok, It's your turn to answer!!

Dawn send me a message to claim your prize!! And thanks for the great question!!


Last day to enter!! New challenge begins tomorrow!!

Connie Can Crop Challenge #42
due 11:59 P.M. Sunday, January 31st
Pacific Time

2 comments:

  1. This year I am making cards for my 6 grandchildren and husband. Last year I only made one for my husband.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like to send Valentine cards especially if I did not get out my Christmas cards. I just like to thank the those who sent me cards, gifts, and pictures and catch up with a few friends and family members I haven't reached out to in a while.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets