Friday, January 1, 2016

Monthly Challenge #42 Beary Sweet

Pin It
Hello my crafty friends!


Happy New Year! I hope that 2016 is an amazing year for us all!
I wanted to start us off with a fun and easy challenge!

My Challenge this month is:

 I want you to create any type of project you'd like and 
all you need to do is include a bear or something sweet. One or the other or both! Easy and fun right?

Here's what my amazing Design Team has created for this month's challenge. 
Be sure to stop by their blogs and leave them some love!!

Veronica Tovar
And Mine...



You can create anything you'd like just be sure to mention you are linking to my challenge.
Please create one layout, card, or other project. 
Your layout can be single page or double page. You may use any other products you wish. 
When you are finished with your project please post it here in this thread.
New Rule!! You must become a follower of my blog to win!!
Please remember I will only count two entries per person. (Just to be fair!)


Entries are due by Sunday, January 31st at 11:59 pm.

Sorry, No back Linking Allowed!!


I have a SUPER fantastic sponsor this month, Me! 

One lucky winner will win a super cute Doodlebug Designs Sweetheart Goodie Box and some other Doodlebug goodies.




AND don't forget the winner gets
a custom blinkie for you to display on your own blog!! YAY!



You need to link your project up below using Mr. Linky.


You have until midnight Sunday, January 31st to link it up.
I will draw one random winner. My winner will not be based on skill or talent, 
but based on just completing the challenge.
 Good luck my crafty friends!! Can't wait to see what you create!!


December's Lucky Winner will be announced Wednesday January 6th


13 comments:

  1. Ladies, you have some adorable projects here! Angela, is that a card or a plaque? So cute! Love that bear image...are those the enamel dots our Connie makes? Veronica, I love the vintage feel of your plaque. Takes me back to when I sat on Santa's knee...and that memory is vintage, too! Connie, your little lollipop bear is PERFECT for this challenge and I really like how you perched him on that semi-circle, set off with the corner punches! XO to you, too! Happy New Year to all my fellow DT members!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine is a card =) and if you go to my blog directly, it has all the fun stuff I used...they are the enamel dots from Connie! I love them!

      Delete
  2. Happy 2016! Thanks everyone for sharing your sweet projects.Wishing you all a new year filled with love and laughter.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Connie - Happy 2016 - Just saw your posting today about the challenge- Your bear creation is adorable!! The DT did a fab job as well - thank you for the challenge - I plan to enter this month - have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for another fun challenge! I so enjoy playing along with the talented team. Best, CG

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for another fun challenge!! Such adorable projects.
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  6. I tried to link my entry into this fun challenge but without success. The link to my blog post is http://pannelldesigns.blogspot.com/2016/01/shaker-birthday-card.html
    Not sure what I was doing wrong because i followed all the steps.
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. To all the people who entered this challenge...you have done such a fabulous job! I am in awe of the talent demonstrated here!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, it hasn't been my good internet luck day. Lisa S, great card, sorry I could comment in your blog, even though I tried many times. Great coloring of the bear and the card looks very professional. I love your color combination as well. Thanks for joining the challenge at Connie Can Crop. good luck

    ReplyDelete
  9. Karen Ladd, my flicker account is acting out too. Also great card. Very cute bear in Overalls, I love it. Masculine and cute at the same time. Also Thanks for joining the challenge at Connie Can Crop. good luck

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Karen your other bear card is cute as well. I love color combination, the oval is a great frame to make stand out your beary sweet bear.

      Delete
  10. We have one more entry that could not figure out Mr. Linky and emailed me in time for it to count. She created a birthday card with cupcake paper. Her name is Rebecca and she is now #24. Thanks ladies!!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets