Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Design Team: Burping Cloths Cake

Pin It Hi,

It's Veronica from Vicky's Scrapping Passion 
 sharing with you a fun project a did for one of my children's teachers, who just became a Grandma for the first time:


This I decided to make a diaper cake inspired by one of our dear bloghoping friends: Hollie, but then got convinced otherwise ;-)

I collaborated in this project with my dear friend, Andrea (Stitched by Andrea, who doesn't blog yet). She is nuts about embroidering and sewing and helped me making this super cute burping cloths:
She did besides convincing me on the burping cloths do a fantastic job:


I made the cake topper using the Disney-Pooh Font set cart, and made did card as well using my Cricut Explorer. I even did some writing with it ;-) (so proud of myself)...

I used  Connie's shop  cabochon and button:

I hope you enjoy this project and visit me to see further pictures of this collaborative project.



Don't forget to check out Connie's monthly Challenge! 

This month the theme is:


Connie Can Crop Challenge #42
due 11:59 P.M. Sunday, January 31st
Pacific Time

3 comments:

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets