Tuesday, January 19, 2016

A Note of Thanks

Pin It

Hello my crafty friends!!

It's my day to post with  Miss Kate Cuttables so what better day than today to share my family's Christmas Card I created featuring Miss Kate Cuttables' darling SVG files!!

But first, did you know that Miss Kate Cuttables gives away a free file everyday?
YES, absolutely FREE. So what are you waiting for, head over there and get your free file now!!

For my project I used the In the Band file.
In the Band SVG cutting files music svg cut files trumpet svg cut files band svg cuts for cricut

I am president of our Music Boosters so I created some thank you cards for our Booster program using this fun file.  
This thank you card is a hybrid...meaning I printed the font and the music notes out on my printer first and then I cut the musical instruments out on my explore and pieced them together.
Since I am making 30 cards I needed a short cut.
I loved this file so much I figured why stop there. So I created some awesome name tags for the board members, that we proudly wear at our functions.

I can not wait to create a layout using this file! It's super cute! 
And I have a ton of Band photos to scrap.

I can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs!

Don't forget to check out the New Challenge!!

Connie Can Crop Challenge #42
due 11:59 P.M. Sunday, January 31st
Pacific Time

8 comments:

  1. WOW, this is so awesome! You did such a great job!
    The board members are going to love their tags. What machine do you have?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think you could have made a more perfect thank you card for this occasion! Perfect choice! I know people will appreciate your creativity as well as your thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets