Monday, November 30, 2015

Welcome Kim!!

Pin It
I am over-joyed to announce 
the newest members of the Connie Can Crop family

Kim Venezia and Katy her Cavalier

Kim has been a follower of my blog for some time and I couldn't wait to ask her to join the team. Let's meet Kim and learn a little about her and Katy.

Kim has been involved in paper crafting for many years, having been introduced to it when a friend visited Kim in the hospital and brought her scrapbook along. Kim was so impressed with that scrapbook, it inspired her to begin scrap booking while recuperating. But what started out as something to fill empty hours turned into a real passion and she has been playing with paper in one form or another ever since. She lives with Katy, her Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, who supervises Kim’s comings and goings and is the namesake of Kim’s blog.

Be sure to follow Kim on her blog Katydidcards.com

Please join me in giving Kim
A warm welcome! I know she is going to bring amazing projects to the blog!! I am so excited!
Her first project will be posted tomorrow with our new challenge and then be sure to come back and see what she has created for her DT day on Thursday!!


And don't forget...Last chance to ENTER
Connie Can Crop Challenge #40
due 11:59 P.M. Monday November 30th
Pacific Time
I can't thank you enough for checking out my blog today. It means the world to me and my DT and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs!

6 comments:

  1. Welcome Kim! Can't wait to see your projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Connie! I'm feelin' the love, that's for sure. I am so excited to be joining your team and look forward to making projects to share with your followers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome Kim, we are happy to have you with us :-)
    I love your projects. They are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I'm thrilled to be with you! Thanks for the kind words about my projects...I sure do love sharing them with everyone.

      Delete
  4. Welcome Kim! So excited for you to join us :) your projects are always amazing and I can't wait to see what else you do!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets