Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Thinking of You- Paper Crafting World

Pin It
Hello my crafty friends!!




 Today is my very first post with Paper Crafting World and I am so excited to be able to share these adorable cut and digital files with you.


My first project is a Thinking of You card I created using the "Sunflower n Fence Card" File. I wanted to create more of a fall feel so I changed the colors to match the fall season. I just love the rich colors.


I used my Stylus Tool to curl the petals of the flowers, this gives them a more natural, 3 dimensional look. For the centers I decided to use rhinestones because I love bling and use it when I can!
I Stamped my sentiment on the blank square and added a bow to the top with some crinkle ribbon.
And my final detail was to add a few rhinestones.


This card was easy to cut and just as easy to piece together. Be sure to stop by Paper Crafting World and see all the great files waiting for you!

Recipe:
Cardstock
Brown Ink
Rhinestones
Sequins
Brown Crinkle Ribbon


3 comments:

  1. This is so cute! Love the colors! I'm going to have to check out their website.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's quite a card. Feel free to think of me anytime, LOL

    Kim from KatydidCards

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets