Tuesday, July 7, 2015

YouTube Tuesdays

Pin It


Good Morning!

Chriss here from Scrappin' With Chriss and Lou.  Welcome to YouTube Tuesdays!  This is the place where I will share YouTube Video's with you that I like and (sometimes) share my own Video's with you.  If you have found (or made)  a YouTube lesson that you really like and would like to share it here, send me a message at america57@comcast.net and let me know.

Since it is summertime, I chose a project that you can make with your child.  It is a Duct Tape Wallet.  

Click Here to watch the YouTube Video by Coloured Raindrops

Or, if you do not feel like making a wallet you can purchase one from Connie Can Crop by going to her Esty store HERE or her Ebay store HERE.

Thank you so much for stopping by!  I look forward to our new adventures and hearing from all of you.  If you are not a follower of my blog, please stop by and join the fun!

Hugs,





6 comments:

  1. What a fun wallet - I love Hello Kitty! Thanks for sharing this! I know you're on vacation, Chriss, and I would love to have something to scrap with! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coming over from Chriss's blog to say hi! I would love a little something to scrap with and hope she's having an amazing vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd like a vacation souvenir. Hope you're having fun.
    take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chriss told me to pop over and see hi here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a clever project with duct tape!! Loved watching the video and would love to win a scrappy prize! Have fun on your vacation!!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets