Sunday, August 3, 2014

LoveBug Creations- Happy Birthday Dawn Mercedes

Pin It
Hello Lovebugs!
 
 
It's Dawn Mercedes' Birthday today
and since she is my DT sister I am here to wish her a very happy Birthday!!
Hope your day is amazing!
 


Here's a little something I whipped up for her using LoveBug Creations Rumple Ribbon in Beary Brown.


Also used on this card is Prima paper and chipboard diecuts, as well as Prima flowers, some floss, a homemade stickpin, cardstock, stamps, CTMH ink, and Kiwi Lane templates: Tags1 , Scallops 2A, Bracket 1.
 
I can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for designing a Bday card for me. I love your scrappy/mixed media style!! this card is on my sill for everyone to admire!!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets