Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Die Cuttin' Divas Challenge #179

Pin It
Hello Divas!!

http://diecuttindivas.blogspot.com/

 Time for a new challenge and a new post from us at the Die Cuttin' Divas Design Team!!

Ch#179: Pinterest Inspired

Use Pinterest as an inspiration for your project.
 
I have loved this adorable Elephant card and pinned it the first day I saw it on Pinterest.
You can find it here.
Elephant
So I decided to finally come up with my own version. And here she is.
 
 

Items used to create my project:
Paper and cardstock from my scraps
Brad
Cricut Cart Paisley
My Cricut Craftroom

 Be sure to check out our other amazing Diva projects at Die Cuttin' Divas.


I can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs!

3 comments:

  1. Love the flower and sunglasses! That is one stylish elephant!
    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute and fun card!!! I love it!!
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets