Monday, August 11, 2014

Die Cuttin' Divas Challenge #178

Pin It
Hello Divas!!

http://diecuttindivas.blogspot.com/

 Time for a new challenge and a new post from us at the Die Cuttin' Divas Design Team!!

Ch#178: Favorite Color Combos

Use your favorite Color Combination.

I love teal with black and white and can not get enough of this paper line I have on hand. So today I created this pretty card.
 

Items used to create my project:

Paper and Diecuts by Marcella K.
Cardstock
Kiwi Lane Tag and Bracket Templates
LoveBug Creations Rumple Ribbon


 Be sure to check out our other amazing Diva projects at Die Cuttin' Divas.



I can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs!

3 comments:

  1. What a very pretty card!! Love the butterflies and pretty colors!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful!! I just love that die cut shape and the beautiful flower paper! Those butterflies are my favourite part!! So lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card design! Love the pretty papers and fabulous color combination!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets