Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Winners Wednesday

Pin It
Time to announce the big winner from our

Super Dad Blog hop this past weekend.

I hope you all enjoyed the fabulous projects that were created and the awesome pics and stories about our dads. I know I sure did!!

Here's our Lucky winner, she is receiving an awesome prize from our sponsor this month.

 
True Random Number Generator 9

Congrats to
Klite3

Kathy, I need you to email me your info in the next week, so I can forward it to our sponsor!! Congrats!! And thanks so much to everyone who participated in our hop!! Scrappy hugs!!
 
P.S.
LoveBug Creations is having a major sale!!! Use code CONN50 for your 50% off discount
and help make me the winner of our design team contest!!
You know I love the products and at 50% off you'd be crazy not to take a look!!
Yummy Rumple Ribbon and Mama Mesh!!! http://www.lovebugcreations.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets