Thursday, April 17, 2014

LoveBug Creations- Happy Easter

Pin It
Hello fellow Lovebugs!!
 
here with a new project to share using my favorite LoveBug Creations Products!!

www.lovebugcreations3.blogspot.com


Wishing you a blessed Easter from all of us here at Lovebug Creations and myself, Connie, here at Connie Can Crop. I couldn't help but share this adorable stamp set I recently purchased off of Etsy. Isn't this little chick the cutest?
Any of the Spring Collection Colors would work perfectly with this paper from Jillibean Designs but I decided to go with Dahlia Pink Rumple Ribbon from the Southern Sass Collection.

 
 Recipe:
Pattern Paper
Cardstock
Ink
Watercolors
Stamps
Bling
Buttons
Twine
Silk Flower
 
I can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!  

My challenge is up for April!
Be sure to check it out!
My awesome sponsor this month is
https://www.facebook.com/PinquePeacock

4 comments:

  1. that is the cutest little chick..... nice job :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! Love the image and the card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the ADORABLE Easter chick and sentiment Connie. Cute paper too! May you have a blessed Easter weekend. It was fun hopping today with you, I'm already a follower. =)

    ~Beth
    http://thecraftyscrapyard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets