Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Die Cuttin' Divas Challenge #153

Pin It
Hello Divas!!
Time for a new challenge and a new post from us at the Die Cuttin' Divas Design Team!!

 Challenge #153

Pets
 
With Love Your Pet Day on February 20th, create a project with your favorite pet on it.
 
I have so many fur babies to choose from!! LOL! But my Tucker is my puppy love!! I do adore him so much. Hard to believe I got him on Valentine's Day 10 years ago!! I  have a few pics of him ready to scrapbook so this challenge was perfect for me.
 
My diecuts used are SVG files from Miss Kate. Just love that dog house and title!!

Other items used:
Assorted cardstock I had on hand
AC Cardtstock
Printed Paper
pop dots
Washi tape
Kiwi Lane Design Templates

 Be sure to check out our other amazing Diva projects at Die Cuttin' Divas.

I can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs!

My new monthly challenge is up and running on Connie Can Crop so be sure to check it out. I'll give you a hint...it's called "Cupid's Arrow".

6 comments:

  1. Your layout of Tucker is so sweet, Connie! I made a small scrapbook of all my cats a few years back. How many other fur babies do you have?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL too many Pat! I have two cats , a pig, a bird, and several fish that do not have fur. Over the years we have had them all..mice, guinea pigs.

      Delete
  2. Super cute layout! Love it! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets