Friday, January 24, 2014

LoveBug Creations Friday

Pin It
Connie here with a new project to share using my favorite LoveBug Creations Products!!

I really enjoyed creating this fun candle for a friend of mine. She has a therapy dog named Daltrey and he is a Labradoodle. He is such a character.
 

I wanted to create an image that looked similar to him so I traced an image I found online with my Silhouette and cut it out with vinyl. I also found this cute saying online and recreated it and cut it out in vinyl.


The LBC Halloween Grunge Rumple Ribbon was the perfect color combination for the colors of vinyl I used. I added a pretty flower and pearl on the lid to finish it off. I think it turned out pretty awesome. Don't you?
 
 
 
 
I can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!  

Don't forget to enter my challenge this month, Time After Time

My awesome sponsor is Connie's Crafty Cart!! (tee hee that's me!!)
 

5 comments:

  1. Such a darling idea for candle, vinyl, and LBC Grunge - love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adore this Connie!!! What a cute pup and the Rumple Ribbon looks great on this!

    Bug hugs,
    Kimi

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable. What a great idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable.
    Love that sweet little face.
    Sorry it's been so long since I've commented.
    {hangs head in shame}
    Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets