Saturday, August 31, 2013

Wedding Album

Pin It
In honor of my 16th Wedding Anniversary
Happy Anniversary Jeff!!
 
I thought now would be a good time to finally share
 the wedding album I made for my sister's friend.
It turned out much nicer than my wedding album ever did
 and the bride and groom absolutely loved it.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 





 20 pages for Angela and Dave. Their colors were Champagne and Navy. Their taste was simple and not too fancy. So this album hopefully showcases their photos beautifully and elegantly.
 
Thanks so much for sharing in their special day as well as my anniversary!
Scrappy hugs!

 


6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! You put so much work into these pages! They are all stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful album !!! You put such lovely details !! And I love how the colors scheme was the same yet in different tones !! Beautiful !!

    Mayra
    MayrasDesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY {late} ANNIVERSARY!!!
    This album is wonderful. They will love it. TFS.
    D~
    http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful album,Happy Anniversary!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These pages are so wonderfully done, precise, pretty and heartwarming.
    Blessings,
    Carole

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets