Saturday, December 22, 2012

Ho Ho Ho It's Christmas

Pin It
Creative Kuts has a new program they are starting on their facebook page called "Crop on Line". It's super cool! You pay $5 for the file and then you get emailed the file in steps. After you post the first step you get the second..and so on and so forth. The layout this past week was a Santa Claus HO HO HO layout and I sure had a great time putting this together.
Allow me to share my steps with you now! And then I will share the entire layout!
 
Step One:

 
Step Two:

Step Three:


And here it is finished with the background papers!!



 

 
Join Wanda on Crop On Line which will begin January 1st with a mini album, Here you will be able to make a unique gift or keepsakes with adorable mini albums. And for those who sell their work, you know mini albums are a big hit. Wanda will be starting off with a tea mini album. You will also have two weeks to show and tell. Oh yea and you will get all the extra treats too. lol The treat will be the start of a mini album to show case a special moment in January 2013. Treats have no deadline.
 
I hope that you have enjoyed my project as much as I enjoyed sharing it with you. I love receiving comments and new followers. It means so much to me! So please feel free to drop me a note and follow my blog for more inspiration, giveaways, and tips.
 
Don't forget to enter this month's Challenge Contest
 
Wishing you all a very blessed Christmas!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets