Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Sunshine Blogger Award

Pin It Let in the Sunshine Award

My sweet blogging friend,
has given me an awesome award. This award is so appreciated.
Janet, thank you so much for thinking of me!!
You are the best!!

 
Here are the rules:
Include award logo in blog post and thank the blogger
who gave it to you and include a link back.
Answer 10 questions about yourself that you have made up yourself
(yeah, I know, kinda weird).
Nominate 10-12 bloggers for the award and contact them at their blog site to inform them.
So here are the ten questions about me that I made up about myself....

1. How many years have I been Scrapbooking?
I have been a crafter my entire life (thanks Mom!) but didn't really get in to official scrapbooking until 1997.
 
2. What is my favorite topic to scrapbook?
Of course I love to scrapbook my family and my pets. But I really love scrapping my friends and all the fun we have too.
 
3. How many people are in my family?
Well, I have a husband of 15 years and I have 2 boys, ages 14 and 11.
 
4. What is my favorite scrapbooking tool?
You know this answer...it's my Cricut!! I could not live without that machine!!!
 
5. What is on my scrapbooking wish list?
Hmm...for me I would have to say a few cricut cartridges and a new CM rolling cart! I really need a new bag!
 
6. What is my favorite scrapbooking line?
Right now I am loving Echo Park. I just adore their paper's and embellies.
 
7. What do I do besides scrapbook?
I love to read books, watch movies, and to cook.
 
8. Do I work outside my house?\
 I don't work outside my house right now but I do have my ebay store and my scrapping booking  businesses to keep me extremely busy. And I am a student as well! 
 
9. What design teams am I on?
 I am on the Storytellers Club Design team and have been for 10 years. I am also on the Creative Kuts DT and now the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog. So you see I am super busy!!
 
10. What is one thing that people are surprised to find out about me?
I LOVE tattoos. I have 3 but want to get two of them redone much larger. LOL! My hubby hates that! I also can not wait til I am finished with all my surgeries and blood thinners so I can get my nose repierced. I really miss my tiny nose bling!
Now for bloggers I wish to nominate:
 
Congrats ladies!!!

4 comments:

  1. Love your Q and A. Thanks for sharing an award to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Connie for being so sweet to give me tis award. I will be ure to pass it along soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww Connie thank you hun!! I am honored to get this award!!! I'll get my list together to pass along the sweet award! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Connie! That is so sweet and thoughtful. I too will pass it along very soon!

    Janea
    Recollection Alley

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets