Thursday, October 4, 2012

Candy Corn Fun

Pin It
Hi scrappy friends, Connie with Connie Can Crop here to share such a fun Creative Kuts file!!
OMG if these crazy lil' guys don't make you smile then you surely need a hug. LOL!
 
 
I have had this candy corn paper from Cloud 9 Designs for a few years now. I decided it was time to pull it out and put it to good use. Problem was I really wanted to create a layout using it but didn't care for any of the choices I had. You know that moment you envision what you want in your head?

 
Well, I had Candy Corn with faces dancing around in my head!! And you know what, I asked Cheryl if she could make me up a file of candy corns with faces and she did!!! I am super thrilled and I just love how they all have their own personalities.
 

 
This file will soon be available at Creative Kuts. And their prices are always so reasonable! You know you wanna make your own candy corn critters, don't you?


This layout is available in my ebay store. Please feel free to come check it out along with all of my other layouts and projects.



 
Items used to Create this layout:
Cloud 9 Designs patterned paper
bazzill and cardstock
Tim Holtz tiny attacher and distressing inks
rick rack and orange button brads from my stash
Pop Dots
Stampin' Up Photo Corner Punch
 
I am excited to be entering this layout in:
Creative Cutting Challenge #2- Halloween not a Card
 
I hope that you have enjoyed my project as much as I enjoyed sharing it with you. I love receiving comments and new followers. It means so much to me! So please feel free to drop me a note and follow my blog for more inspiration, giveaways, and tips.

Oh and Hey while you are here why not take a look at my new monthly challenge tab. I have some cool goodies to give away!!

Scrappy hugs always,
Connie

5 comments:

  1. Love the design of your LO. The colors are amazing and I love the faces on the candy corn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is sooo beautyful. Good luck for the chanllange Ginette CK C DTa

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very cute and so unique...have never seen candy corn with personalities before! lol Thanks for joining us with another great project over at Creative Cutting Challenge. Good luck!
    Cindy
    DT Leader

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great display of spooky candy corn!
    Thanks for joining our Halloween, anything but a card challenge at the Creative Cutting Challenge blog!
    <3 Pam ~ CCC DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my this is just 2 cute! Love all those faces! Thanks for playing along over at CCC

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets