Wednesday, October 3, 2012

BAP Halloween in Wonderland Shadow Box

Pin It
What is a BAP? It's a free file that you can request from CK every Monday. The only catch is you have to create it and upload it by Sunday.
Last week's BAP #36 was an amazing shadow box.
We were told to decorate after we built it, however we wanted.
 
Now I have had this Halloween in Wonderland Paper for quite some time. I bought it because I loved it but had no idea what to use it for til now.
It is perfect for my shadow box.
You will notice I added some tulle, flowers and bling to this box.
 
 
But what really gives it that wow factor is my Alice in Wonderland die cuts.
I used Disney Classics to cut out the drink me bottle, Cheshire Cat, and Alice. You will notice her coloring is different. I made her match the images on this paper line. My final touch was gold glimmermist. You should see this project in person. It really is cool! So cool that it has a new home right in my formal living room. LOL!
 
This shadow box cut with a SVG file that can be purchased at Creative Kuts!
 
If you don't have a machine that can cut SVG files there are other formats available as well as patterns where you can cut them out by hand.

I am entering this project in the Creative Cutting Challenge- Halloween Not a Card.

I hope that you have enjoyed my project as much as I enjoyed sharing it with you. I love receiving comments and new followers. It means so much to me! So please feel free to drop me a note and follow my blog for more inspiration, giveaways, and tips.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome project Connie...and a great way to use those saved papers!! The SVG shadow box is fabulous...will be checking that file out for sure. Thanks for joining us at Creative Cutting Challenge. Good luck and hope to see you again soon!
    Cindy
    DT Leader

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your spooky shadow box! So happy you joined into the fun at the Creative Cutting Challenge blog!
    <3 Pam ~ CCC DT

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets