Tuesday, August 21, 2012

We can be Friends

Pin It
Fall is around the corner! Connie here with another cute Creative Kutz layout! Who doesn't love cute scarecrows during the Fall season? Creative Kuts has some of the cutest scarecrows!! This file includes the scarecrow as well as the crows. You can purchase the file HERE for $5.


Supplies used to create this layout:
Teresa Collins Giving Thanks Paper
Bazzill and cardstock
Pop dots (lots!)
cat eye chalk inks
Fiskars Large Border punch
rick rack, flowers and button brads from my stash
and lots of my love!!




You can purchase this layout in my Ebay store for $24.99

I hope that you have enjoyed my project as much as I enjoyed sharing it with you. I love receiving comments and new followers. It means so much to me! So please feel free to drop me a note and follow my blog for more inspiration, giveaways, and tips.

Don't forget to enter my very first Monthly Challenge!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets