Friday, August 10, 2012

"Owl" Always Love you Layout

Pin It
hi friends! Connie here with another cute Creative Kutz layout! This one is sure to warm your hearts! I chose to use the "Owl" always Love You file which can be purchased for the mere price of $3.00


I chose this layout because I really love owls and have been eyeing this file for a while now. I am so glad I used it, It really is adorable. Photos of my two boys will look great on this layout.

This was cut with a SVG file that can be purchased at Creative Kuts!

If you don't have a machine that can cut SVG files there are other formats available as well as patterns where you can them out by hand.


Supplies used to create this:
WeRMemory Keepers Autumn Splendor Paper
Bazzill and cardstock
Pop dots (lots!)
cat eye chalk inks
FIskars Postage Stamp Border punch
and lots of my love!!


I hope that you have enjoyed my project as much as I enjoyed sharing it with you. I love receiving comments and new followers. It means so much to me! So please feel free to drop me a note and follow my blog for more inspiration, giveaways, and tips.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets