Friday, December 23, 2011

25 Day of Christmas Day 23

Pin It

Welcome to Erica's Craft Room
25 Days of Christmas,
with 25 Cricut projects a day.
Don't forget to stop by Erica's blog to see 24 more projects today....
and every day in December.


Here is my project....


I made this Christmas Gift using the Creative Memories Tis the Season Cartridge. The snowman head is 5" tall and on an 8x10 Canvas that you can hang on your wall. His hat band is flocked and his hat has been embossed with one of my cuttlebug embossing folders.
I also made these goodies:



I made these Tic Tac holders (Snowman POOP) using the Snow Friends Cartridge.
These little snowmen are perfect for this fun gift inspired by a friend of mine. Thanks Ellen. And thank you for stopping by again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets