Sunday, January 4, 2009

Digital Scrapbooking

Pin It
Although I am an old school traditional paper scrapper at heart, I do enjoy playing around with digital layouts. Storytellers Club has an amazing assortment of digital kits available for download. And there are tons of freebie sites out there too. Just thought I would share a few of my recent favorites with you. Hope you enjoy them as much as we do.

My boys after decorating the Christmas Tree. December 2008


Cub Scouting plays a huge part in our lives. We have so much fun!


St. Joseph Vikings undefeated champions of 2008. Evan's 1st time playing Football.


Just a fabulous picture of the 3 men in my life. Taken at the Wild Animal Park, San Diego.



These photos were taken at LegoLand in 2008. One of our many family activities.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets